Live with Dreams.

Live with Dreams.

Most of the people like  dreams. But how you achieve those dreams. How it come true to your life. Lots of people will die with their dreams. The dreams will burn with their body. Why those dreams will not come true. That is the reasons. Why you do not find the error. Lots of people have dreams but they do not live with their dreams. If you do not live with dreams how to transmit your idea to the universe. How the universe will connect with you without any imagination. So, the important thing is to live with dreams. How you live with a dream. How to practice it. First, make a dream, someday I will be there or I will become, I will buy, I will feel something. Your dream partner, dream home, vehicle or whatever you like to be. Then live with a dream. Every time think that dream. Feel that dream outcome with your hart. Take a book and every day write something about your dream. Example Today I saw something same as my dream. If it is a beautiful home, when you see the home as your dream home, write it on that book. Every time feels the outcome of your dreams. Then you can achieve your dreams come true. I will explain more how to practice with meditation in the next article. Live your dream for real.

Picture credit to pixels.com

HSMTeam

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post